- Delivery info
- Delivery will be completely free for the order of any Nokia Mobile.
- Delivery charges of Rs 200, will be applicable for all orders
- For Karachi Delivery charges 150 only
- Product will be Delivered with in 5 Working Days all over Pakistan
- With in 3 working Days in Karachi
Currently we Only Accept Cash On Delivery.
Payment shall be paid to delivery boy before opening the box
7 Days Check & Return warranty for all products except those products which are not usable after box/Pack Opening
for more information please visit our return and refund policy
The Nokia E63 is a very capable messaging-orientated, Qwerty keyboard-packing smartphone, geared up to be a useful business tool but also well-equipped for your off-duty social activities.
To help you enjoy using your handset for both work and play, Nokia has enabled a dual home screen function on the E63. This allows users to set up two customised home screens, with shortcuts and favourite applications and email accounts displayed, plus separate themes and wallpapers, customised on each, for office life and personal life.
You can switch between the two easily via a shortcut icon on the home screen, enabllng you to turn on or off from work as you need to, keeping business and social lives separate..
- To switch between business and personal home screens, scroll to highlight the Switch modeshortcut using the main navigation pad beneath the display, and press the central pad to select. You will see the look of the home screen change, and the shortcut icons will also change (Figure 2).
- Select the Switch mode icon again and press the navigation pad, and the home screen will switch back to the original.
- In the Modes menu screen, scroll down to highlight Theme (Figure 22). Press select.
- Scroll up or down the list of theme options to choose the one you want to install (Figure 23). Press OK to select it. You will immediately see the screen background on the Modes screen change (Figure 24).
- Similarly, you can select the background wallpaper for the home screen. HighlightWallpaper and press select (Figure 25). You can either use the default background associated with your theme, or select an image from your image files (Figure 26). If you select image, scroll to find the image file you require (Figure 27), and press Select to save as your wallpaper.